Elite Integrators and Problem Solvers for Cutting Edge Industrial Applications
You really can't get much simpler than this.
An easy button for engine control.
• Easily Switch Parameters for Four Different Crops
• Enhance the capabilities of your Murphy PowerCore® Controllers
• Change a Group of Set-Points with the Push of a Button
• Simple, Icon-Based Interface to Simplify your Ag Irrigation Operations
• SAE J1939 Compliant / User Friendly Design
A few years back, MurCal pioneered the easy-to-use “123” box for EMS controller models. Now, the Ag-Zone 4 gives the same capabilities to the newest line of Murphy PowerCore® controllers.
You simply locate this small keypad within seven (7’) feet of your PowerCore® TEC-10, MPC-10, MPC-20-R2, ML1000 or ML2000-R2 controller.
Plug it in and configure your operating parameters for each different type of crop in the four zones. Select the crop to water by pushing its associated button.
The controller will maintain the appropriate discharge pressure and run the preset amount of time.
• Adapts easily to different crop types and their specific watering requirements
• Ability to customize icons (minimum quantities and NRE)
• Weather sealed keypad with backlit keys IP67 NEMA 6
• Current & updated controller configuration is included
• Pre-set your Ag-Zone 4 to meet weather-related or seasonal needs
• Colored ring illumination may be easily programmed
Download the sales bulletin here (.pdf)
• Relegendable buttons
• LED backlit icons
• Multicolor LED backlit indicator rings
• LED acknowledgement
• SAE J1939 compliant
• Only 4" square (3.9 inch / 99.0 mm)
• Less than 1" thick (0.88 inch / 22.4 mm)
• Large numbered buttons are 1" in diameter (25.4 mm)
Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC Nominal (8-32VDC)
Standby Current: 50 mA
Communication BUS: RS485, CANopen, J1939
Connector: Deutsch DT04-4P, Molex 19418-0004, Micro-C and more
Switch Life: 3 million operations
Mechanical Shock: X, Y, Z 50Gs, 11ms
Vibrarion: X,Y, Z 10 - 150Hz, 0.15mm amp
Mounting Studs: #10-32 CDA-510 phosphor bronze, electroplated bright tin
Keypad: Silicone rubber with polyurethane hardcoat
PC Board: 1.6mm thick, Nema Grade FR-4, double clad with 1 oz. copper
Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
Thermal Shock: -40°C to +72°C @ 4°C/min.
Humidity: 0 to 98% (no condensation)
UV Protection: UVB 400 hours
Salt Spray: Per ASTMB117
Chemical Resistance: Deet, Engine Cleaner, Isopropyl Alcohol, Suntan Lotion, Multi-Purpose Cleaner, Orange Citrus Cleaner, Muriatic Acid
Ingress Protection Rating: IP67/NEMA6